Sunday, July 25, 2010

Entrepreneurial ideas

Just an hour ago I was chatting with a friend that was totally drunk. Thankfully, us geeks have mastered the art of typing on gtalk while highly intoxicated.

What he basically told me is he had spent the evening in a bar that closed at 1am. Once he got kicked out, he and his group wanted to continue partying and they went back to his place... where they called an "late night alcohol delivery service".

Awesome. Ownage.

I checked out the Internet, and several companies exist in Paris. Interesting. I'm convinced there is potential in this.

2 comments:

  1. Tried once back when I was living in Paris. It's awfully expensive. Also my friend and I could'nt get anything delivered to his place b/c he was actually living in Gentilly, right behind the peripheral and they didn't deliver outside Paris. Well we saved a bunch of bucks (Francs at that time).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Francs? Wow, long time ago.

    I'm definite you can now get delivery everywhere in Paris + suburbs.
    And yeah it's probably pricy, but I say ppl who want to party in Paris dont really care...

    ReplyDelete